Monday 1 September 2008

Amy Winehouse - Wed Bed or Dead?

My oh my this is a tough one. Initially there really should be no question...dead, run avoid, escape. She is a drug-riddled nutcase.

But then I saw these comparison pics and I remembered that when she first started out Amy was VERY shaggable! Look at those curves and the legs. Ok the face is not 100% but then compared to today she used to be a goddess.

So initial thoughts were BED.

But then looking at her now its a case of run away from the scary woman. Not only does she seem to still be riding a one-hit wave (ironically a song mirroring her own stupidity) but she spent time with uber-moron Pete Docherty.

So then it jumped to DEAD.

But then I figured, I bet she would be just the person to piss off your mom is you turned up with her to announce your engagement. Also some people love the 'dragged through the gutter, messed up on drugs and out for a fight' look.

So it could even be WED.


Looking at the future though, with the rumours of money running low and her being sued for non-appearance the cash and fame may soon drain from her life, which would undoubtedly start a spiral into physical oblivion. I can't see her working on a checkout can you?



To play the game 'wed bed or dead' then visit the site at www.wedbedordead.com and sign-up for your free account in two minutes right now.


No comments: